Applications for the 2017 Women inPower Fellowship have closed.
How to Apply
Women inPower is open to women leaders across all sectors. To be considered for the Fellowship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- In upper-middle management or be 3-5 years away from the C-suite or equivalent in their sector
- Based in New York City or the wider Tri-state area
- Open to exploring new ideas and perspectives
- Uncompromising in her professional advancement
- Eager to learn new strategies to succeed
- Willing to share her experiences and insights with the wider community of Fellows
- Committed to participating in regular Fellowship events, workshops, and activities
If you work in visual arts management, we encourage you to apply for the Catherine Hannah Behrend Fellowship. Learn more and apply here.
Please feel free to email us with any questions.
Note: Women inPower Fellows cannot be employed, directly or indirectly, by 92Y.
Phase One: Applications
The application period was open from August 4 – October 28, 2016.
If you have been asked to provide a reference, please submit it by November 2, 2016.
Phase Two: Review & Selection
Final selection will be made by a committee of global and New York City industry leaders.
Accepted Fellows will be notified by email December 2016.
The program officially begins in January 2017.
Interested in becoming a Mentor? Contact us to learn more.