Applications for the 2020 Women inPower Fellowship are now open!
How to ApplyWomen inPower is open to women leaders across all sectors. To be considered for the Fellowship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- In upper-middle management or 3-5 years away from the C-suite or equivalent in her sector
- Based in New York City or the wider tri-state area
- Open to exploring new ideas and perspectives
- Uncompromising in her professional advancement
- Eager to learn new strategies to succeed
- Willing to share her experiences and insights with the wider community of Fellows
- Committed to participating in regular Fellowship events, workshops, and activities
Phase One: ApplicationsNEW DEADLINE: The application period will be open until 9:00am on October 21, 2019. Applicants will upload a resume and answer questions about their career and professional goals. Once the application is complete, they will also have the opportunity to ask a colleague or manager for a reference. This is optional. All references should be submitted by October 23, 2019.
Phase Two: Review & SelectionFinal selection will be made by a committee of global and New York City industry leaders. All application responses are kept confidential. Accepted Fellows will be notified by email by December 2019. The program officially begins in January 2020.
In previous years, there has been a dedicated track within Women inPower for rising leaders in visual arts administration, the Catherine Hannah Behrend Fellowship. We are reimagining the Behrend Fellowship for 2020 and will not be opening applications at this time. We encourage all visual arts administrators to apply to the main Women inPower class.
Note: Women inPower Fellows cannot be employed, directly or indirectly, by 92Y.
Please feel free to email us with any questions.