Applications for the 2019 Women inPower Fellowship are closed.
How to Apply
Women inPower is open to women leaders across all sectors. To be considered for the Fellowship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- In upper-middle management or 3-5 years away from the C-suite or equivalent in her sector
- Based in New York City or the wider Tri-state area
- Open to exploring new ideas and perspectives
- Uncompromising in her professional advancement
- Eager to learn new strategies to succeed
- Willing to share her experiences and insights with the wider community of Fellows
- Committed to participating in regular Fellowship events, workshops, and activities
If you work in visual arts management, we encourage you to apply for the Catherine Hannah Behrend Fellowship. Learn more and apply here.
Please feel free to email us
with any questions.
Note: Women inPower Fellows cannot be employed, directly or indirectly, by 92Y.
Phase One: Applications
The application period has been extended to 11:59pm on October 19, 2018.
Applicants will upload a resume and answer questions about their career and professional goals. Once the application is complete, they will also have the opportunity to ask a colleague or manager for a reference. This is optional. All references should be submitted by October 23, 2018.
Phase Two: Review & Selection
Final selection will be made by a committee of global and New York City industry leaders.
Accepted Fellows will be notified by email by December 2018.
The program officially begins in January 2019.
Interested in becoming a Mentor? Contact us
to learn more.