Applications for Women inPower 2021 are now closed.
Final selection for Women inPower 2021 Fellows will be made by a committee of industry leaders. All application responses are kept confidential.
Accepted Fellows will be notified by email in early December 2020. The program officially begins in January 2021.
To get a sense of the Women inPower programming, see our 2020 schedule of events. All Women inPower sessions will be virtual gatherings until further notice. The program will follow the guidance of local, state, and national public health officials and 92Y policy regarding in-person events. Fellows will be updated in advance about the format of all 2021 events. For additional questions, see our FAQs.
Women inPower is open to women leaders across all sectors. To be considered for the Fellowship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- In upper-middle management or 3-5 years away from the C-suite or equivalent in her sector
- Based in New York City or the wider tri-state area
- Open to exploring new ideas and perspectives
- Uncompromising in her professional advancement
- Eager to learn new strategies to succeed
- Willing to share her experiences and insights with the wider community of Fellows
- Committed to fostering a better workplace culture for both women and men as they ascend to positions of power
- Dedicated to participating in regular Fellowship events, workshops, and activities
Applications for Women inPower 2022 will open in August, 2021.
Note: Women inPower Fellows cannot be employed, directly or indirectly, by 92Y.
Please feel free to email us with any questions.