Applications for Women inPower 2022 have closed.
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Women inPower 2022 Fellowship!
Women inPower is a dynamic cross-sector fellowship program designed to help high-potential women advance to the next stage of their career. This one-of-a-kind program will provide approximately 25-30 women leaders in New York City with executive mentorship, educational training and workshops, and membership in an active community of women leaders.
On this page, you’ll find more information on application requirements, candidate criteria, and selection timelines.
Women inPower is open to women leaders across all sectors. To be considered for the Fellowship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- In upper-middle management or 3-5 years away from the C-suite or equivalent in her sector
- Based in New York City or the wider tri-state area
- Open to exploring new ideas and perspectives
- Determined in her professional advancement
- Eager to learn new strategies to succeed
- Willing to share her experiences and insights with the wider community of Fellows
- Committed to fostering a better workplace culture for both women and men as they ascend to positions of power
- Dedicated to participating in regular Fellowship events, workshops, and activities
The Women inPower Fellowship welcomes and encourages applicants of all nationalities, races and ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations and beliefs, gender identities and expressions, mental and physical health and abilities, and religious backgrounds and beliefs.
Please note that Women inPower Fellows cannot be employed, directly or indirectly, by 92Y.
Applications for Women inPower 2022 closed on October 22, 2021. References closed on October 25, 2021.
Final selection for Women inPower 2022 Fellows will be made by a committee of industry leaders. All application responses are kept confidential. Accepted Fellows will be notified by email in early December 2021. The program officially begins in January 2022.
To get a sense of the Women inPower programming, see our 2021 schedule of events. Women inPower sessions will be a hybrid blend of virtual workshops and in-person gatherings until further notice. For additional questions, see our FAQs.
Please feel free to email us with any questions.