We’re looking for ambitious women around the world. Does this sound like you?
- You like bringing people together
- You raise your hand when faced with an interesting opportunity
- You seek out ways to grow your network online and in person
- You get excited about reaching out to people, taking risks and creating something new
- And most importantly, you want to elevate more women into leadership positions around the world!
Join us. Start a Women inPower Chapter.We are a movement of women around the world working to advance our careers and pursue senior leadership positions in our respective industries and fields. We are committed to supporting and promoting ourselves and one another. We believe the world will be a better place when women are equally represented in leadership and decision making positions. What does it mean to be a Women inPower Chapter Host? Women inPower Chapters can be started by individuals, groups or institutions. Chapters provide a space where women can network, learn leadership skills and propel themselves and one another into leadership positions. We provide all the tools you need to get started. As a Chapter Host, you will:
- Organize regular (ideally monthly) meet-ups/events for women in your community to support one another in the development of leadership skills and mindset and the pursuit of new leadership opportunities.
- Recruit members of your Women inPower Chapter. You can choose to personally invite women from your community, have them apply or open your Chapter to the public.
- Set your own Chapter timeline and agenda. You can use our sample events and timeline or design your own.
- Identify your Chapter as part of the global Women inPower movement. We have logos available for you to download.
- Join a community of Chapter Hosts around the world. We will connect you to a digital community of women running Chapters in countries around the world.
- The chance to connect with other ambitious women in your community and around the world
- The opportunity to develop your own leadership skills as a Chapter Host
- Recognition of your Chapter and leadership role on womeninpower.org/global
- The chance to contribute to changing the face of leadership and elevating more women in into power!
Tell us more about how you would run a Women inPower Chapter: http://bit.ly/2BGL9pt
More information, toolkits, logos and resources: www.womeninpower.org/global
Contact us: http://womeninpower.org/sign-up/