Announcing: Women inPower Global Leadership Training
Women inPower (WiP) Global
expands the mission of Women inPower around world.
Locally-run Women inPower Chapters provide women with the opportunity to identify, hone and pursue their leadership path with support from other women in their community. Women inPower Chapters host regular events and foster opportunities for peer-to-peer mentorship with support and guidance from the Women inPower team at 92Y.
Join us for the Women inPower Global Leadership Training
This digital training will provide interested and existing Chapter leaders with tools to advance their own leadership skills and launch a vibrant Women inPower Chapter in their community.
Session 1: October 4/11am EST Identity, Leadership and Culture Building
Session 2: October 11/11am EST Purpose and Goal Setting
Session 3: October 17/11am EST Communications Skills/Honing Your Message
Session 4: October 25/11am EST Event Planning & Establishing Your Chapter Framework
Session 5: Nov 1/11am EST Building Your Network/How to Gather People
Session 6: Nov 8/11am EST Giving & Receiving Support
Session 7: Feedback/Sounding Board
*Please note, sessions will be conducted over ZOOM. They will run for one hour. Dates/times subject to change. All sessions will be conducted in English.
REGISTRATION — Now Closed
**We are no longer accepting registrations for our Fall 2019 Training. If you would like to participate in a future Women inPower Global Leadership Training, contact us.
Women inPower Chapter Leaders receive:
- A live webinar training series to help identify and develop leadership skills
- One-on-one coaching sessions with WiP staff to create Chapter implementation plan
- Recognition of Chapter Leader & Chapter on WiP site
- Peer-to-peer mentorship from the other members of their webinar cohort
- Invitation to a growing network of women leaders around the world
Women inPower Chapter Leaders agree to:
- Submit a short application for the Global Leadership Training
- Participate in 7 training webinars and 3 individual coaching sessions
- Organize at least 4-5 WiP Chapter events/year with guidance from WiP staff
- Represent the WiP mission to their members and community
- Share photos, blog posts, social media, feedback about their WiP events